Cloud 3.0: Re-inventing Sales
Discover how cloud technology is transforming sales projects and teams
- 26th APRIL
- 3 DAYS
3 hours per day
Why this Course?
- Discover how a cloud-delivered and cloud-enabled business model helps enterprises to reduce IT infrastructure complexity, focus on digital transformation, and discover newer channels for increasing customer's outreach.
- Work on technical and business concepts related to CRM that will help you get the ideas to transform your Sales Team in an easy way.
- Know-how companies are managing projects through agile methodology and collaboration in the company.
- Join the expert in a final session that will show you a full business case on how to manage deals from 0 to 100 through technology tools.
- Day #1
- How cloud-based CRM software can face digital disruption
- Day #2
- Agile management for your CRM projects
- Day #3
- Sales tech and sales cloud
What I Will Learn?
- Cloud as the foundational enabler of digital transformation: What is digital disruption? Gartner defines digital disruption as “an effect that changes the fundamental expectations and behaviors in a culture, market, industry or process that is caused by, or expressed through, digital capabilities, channels or assets.” The cloud is the foundational enabler of digital transformation projects and offers, together with Agile Project management, the scale and speed that is needed for businesses to focus on transformation.
- Salesforce Collaboration: We will learn how to drive innovation by leveraging new technologies in the sales process, and the importance of internal collaboration to succeed in a new demanding market.
- Salesforce Ecosystem: In today's world, the most successful brands will be those that put the customer experience at the heart of their operations and continue to innovate on delivering intelligent and engaging experiences at scale.
- Sales Funnel: Cloud technology has the potential to transform both field and call center-based sales teams, by personalizing the sales process, future forecasting, Accelerated productivity and reports. We Will work together on a real journey, from lead to closed-won opportunity.
Professionals looking to turn their sales areas into highly qualified teams. Most of our students work in business development and sales departments and have an educational background in sales, business administration, and advertising. They belong to the top industry sectors.
After the training
- Customer centricity with Salesforce: main challenges & best practices designing a multi Salesforce environment.
- Learn how cloud technology can impact a business and more specifically, how it could transform sales.
- Adjust your Value Proposition based on the insights you gained from customer evidence and achieve Product-Market fit.
- This training is an “onboarding” to acquire new skills and knowledge about Salesforce Sales process. This first step allows professionals to start the course leading to certification in Sales Cloud.